Plug-and-play connectors for patient tubing
4 integrated channels
For ventilation and monitoring
Additional channel for humidification
Superimposed High-Frequency Jet Ventilation (S-HFJVTM) combines a pressure-controlled ventilation at normal frequency, e.g. 12/min, with High-Frequency Jet Ventilation (HFJV) at e.g. 600/min. The high frequency is ‘superimposed’ over the normal frequency.
Why use S-HFJVTM?
'Double' jet ventilation or S-HFJVTM allows you to not only optimise oxygenation, but at the same time effectively eliminate CO2.
- Completely open airway
- Automatic limitation of airway pressures
- Monitoring of gas concentrations (FiO2 , EtCO2 )
- No need to rush the procedure due to rising CO2 levels
- Allows for a better patient outcome
Supraglottic 'tubeless' ventilation
With a jet laryngoscope you don't need an endotracheal tube or jet catheter anymore. The complete integration of ventilation and airway monitoring into the jet endoscope is an unparalleled advantage in shared airway surgery.
- Complete surgical visibility
- Optimal surgical accessibility
- Optimal oxygenation
- Effective CO2 elimination
- Laser Safe Mode (LSM)
- Pressure and gas monitoring