5th TwinStream™ Recertification Webinar, November 2022
24. November 2022 10:00 - 13:00
WEBINAR (CET Austria-Vienna) ca. 3 hours
Participation fee: € 450,- (incl. 20% VAT)
Information and registration
Registration via the homepage is MANDATORY (see Registration option below), no other form of registration to the Technical Training will be accepted!
If you have any questions on our training courses, contact the training coordinator at:
Phone: +43 (0)1 / 402 62 51 - 31
Mobile: +43 (0)676/ 844 026 231
Medical technicians from partners & from the clinic
Independent implementation of maintenance & repair work on the TwinStream™ system
- Basics of jet ventilation
- Functionality & intednded use
- Proper handling & self-test
- Saftey devices
- Instruments, Jet-Catheters & Accessories
- Indications & contraindications
- Installation, Annual maintenance, Module replacement, Software update
- Troubleshooting, Power Failure, Log Files
- Cleaning, disinfection, sterilization
- Exam review & final discussion
The re-certification TwinStream technical training is intended for engineers/technicians whose 24 months certificate expires soon or already has expired.
This means, participant must have previosly been certifed on software not older than 2.009 .
Computer-, software- and networking knowledge and good command of technical English is essential. Internet connection must be available for this Webinar.
In order to receive full course completion credit the participant must complete the course certification test, to become re-certified for antohter 24 months.
|Event Date||24.11.2022 10:00|
|Event End Date||24.11.2022 13:00|
|Registration Start Date||03.02.2022|
|Cut off date||17.11.2022|
|Location||CARL REINER® GmbH|