3rd TwinStream™ Full Webinar Service Training, September 2022
21. - 22. September 2022 08:30 - 18:00
WEBINAR (CET Austria-Vienna)
Participation fee: € 900,- (incl. 20% VAT)
Information and registration
Registration via the homepage is MANDATORY (see Registration option below), no other form of registration to the Technical Training will be accepted!
If you have any questions on our training courses, contact the training coordinator at:
Phone: +43 (0)1 / 402 62 51 - 31
Mobile: +43 (0)676/ 844 026 231
Medical technicians from partners & from the clinic
Independent implementation of maintenance & repair work on the TwinStream™ system
- Basics of jet ventilation
- Functionality & intednded use
- Proper handling & self-test
- Saftey devices
- Instruments, Jet-Catheters & Accessories
- Indications & contraindications
- Installation, Annual maintenance, Module replacement, Software update
- Troubleshooting, Power Failure, Log Files
- Cleaning, disinfection, sterilization
- Exam review & final discussion
Please note down below the requirements that have to be fulfilled, so that the training can be successfully done.
- One TwinStream per two participants.
- O2 and air pressure supply.
- Measuring device (VT900 or PF300 with red-y) according to CARL REINER service manual.
- Service kit, Multi-tester-box, hoses, Torx-20-screwdriver, 14 & 16 wrench, ideally long tweezers, Hex socket (5, 5.5, 10, 13), etc. essentially everything you need for service.
- At least one webcam (above the device), to observe how the participants are performing during the service training (i.e. during the practical test).
- Stable internet connection.
- 2 days for complete training.
The re-certification TwinStream technical training is intended for engineers/technicians whose 24 months certificate expires soon or already has expired.
This means, participant must have previosly been certifed on software not older than 2.009 .
Computer-, software- and networking knowledge and good command of technical English is essential. Internet connection must be available for this Webinar.
In order to receive full course completion credit the participant must complete the course certification test, to become re-certified for antohter 24 months.
|Event Date||21.09.2022 08:30|
|Event End Date||22.09.2022 18:00|
|Registration Start Date||03.02.2022|
|Cut off date||13.09.2022|
|Location||CARL REINER® GmbH|