2nd TwinStream™ Servicetraining WEBEX
June 14 – 15, 2023 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
Servicetraining WEBINAR (CET Austria-Vienna)
Participation fee: € 900,-
Information and registration
Registration via the homepage is MANDATORY (see Registration option below), no other form of registration to the Technical Training will be accepted!
If you have any questions on our training courses, contact the training coordinator at:
Phone: +43 (0)1 / 402 62 51 - 31
Mobile: +43 (0)676844 026 231
Medical technicians from partners & from the clinic
Independent implementation of maintenance & repair work on the TwinStream™ system
- Basics of jet ventilation
- Functionality & intednded use
- Proper handling & self-test
- Saftey devices
- Instruments, Jet-Catheters & Accessories
- Indications & contraindications
- Installation, Annual maintenance, Module replacement, Software update
- Troubleshooting, Power Failure, Log Files
- Cleaning, disinfection, sterilization
- Exam review & final discussion
Please note below requirements need to be fulfilled in order for the training to be successful.
- One TwinStream per two participants.
- O2 and air pressure supply.
- Measuring device (VT900 or PF300 with red-y) according to CARL REINER service manual.
- Service kit, Multi-tester-box, hoses, Torx-20-screwdriver, 14 & 16 wrench, ideally long tweezers, Hex socket (5, 5.5, 10, 13), etc. essentially everything you need for service.
- At least one webcam (above the device), to observe how the participants are performing during the service training (i.e. during the practical test)
- Stable internet connection
- 2 days for complete training
|Event End Date||15.06.2023|
|Cut off date||25.05.2023|